Thursday, June 17, 2010

Did You Know? I'm Bodacious!

The lovely Tammy over at The Book Fairy's Haven named me Bodacious with this oh so chic Blogging Book Reviewers Award! Thanks Tammy!

Here's how the award works (as copied from The Book Fairy's Haven blog):
If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on.

Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog. Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don’t forget to tell your picks that they have a blog award!
Getting down to it, the last 5 books I've read were:
1. Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien
2. Crank by Ellen Hopkins
3. The Ghost and The Goth by Stacey Kade
4. Full Moon Rising by Keri Arthur
5. Dead In The Family by Charlaine Harris

Now I would like to award the following blogs with some of their own Bodaciousness:
1. Manda's Movements
2. Writing From The Tub
3. The Fiction Enthusiast
4. Kimberly's Bookshelf
5. Tina Say's

You are all Bodacious Bloggers, says me!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving me this award! Linz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Shari! Your blog is pretty. Purple is one of my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!

    And yes, you have another award on my blog!! http://oh-my-books.blogspot.com/2010/06/awards.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!