Sunday, July 25, 2010

In My Mailbox (3)

What a great book week I've had! Yay for me!
From the library: Dead Is A State of Mind and Dead Is So Last Year. If you haven't started the Dead Is series you're really missing out. It's so much fun. I'll be reviewing both of these soon. Waiting for me to read from the library still is Streams of Babel by Carol Plum-Ucci.I picked up a few at the goodwill in Williamsburg while we were there meeting Maggie! More on that later. Will be reading these asap: My Immortal by Erin McCarthy, Night Bites by Nina Bangs, Destiny Kills by Keri Arthur, Tiger Eye by Marjorie M. Liu, My Demon's Kiss by Lucy Blue, Daughter of the Blood by Anne Bishop, and Bound By Shadow by Anna Windsor.

For review I received: The Fall Of The American Empire 2013 by Roger Lee Vernon, Earth Is Not Alone by John Knapp II.
See, I have a lot of reading to do. So what did you get to read this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!