Sunday, October 10, 2010

Goodies In My Mailbox (10/10/2010)

I'm Back!  Took a little camping trip with the family and we were completely out of touch.  Had a great time and really got the chance to relax.

I had an exciting mail week too.
For Review:
I'm Not Your Eve! by Tracy Brusa
PainKiller Ghosts by J. Marc Harding
The End Of Marking Time C.J. West
Identity Crisis by Debbie Mack
Phantom Four by Roger Wilson

Tour Book:
Hold Me Closer, Necromancer (the title to this book has had me singing Elton John's Hold Me Closer, Tiny Dancer but substituting Necromancer for THREE days!)

Swap.com:
When Darkness Comes by Alexandra Ivy
Eternal Pleasure by Nina Bangs

Not shown from NetGalley.com
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Afterlife by Claudia Gray
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Once In A Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber

From the library:
Once A Witch by Carolyn MacCullough

Exciting and a bit overwhelming.  Sheesh, that's a lot to read, wish me luck!
The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.  Hosted weekly by The Story Siren.
So what did you get in your mailbox?








3 comments:

  1. Lots of great reads this week! I really need to step it up and read more LOL. My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of books! Where are you going to begin?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Lots of great books. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!