Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (11/17/2010) Where She Went (If I Stay #2)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we (bloggers) are anxiously awaiting. This week my pick is Where She Went by Gayle Forman.  I loved If I Stay, it was such a beautifully written book.  I've been looking forward to reading Where She Went since the moment I heard it was being written.  If you haven't read If I Stay I highly recommend that you add it to your TBR list.





It's been three years since the devastating accident . . . three years since Mia walked out of Adam's life forever.

Now living on opposite coasts, Mia is Juilliard's rising star and Adam is LA tabloid fodder, thanks to his new rock star status and celebrity girlfriend. When Adam gets stuck in New York by himself, chance brings the couple together again, for one last night. As they explore the city that has become Mia's home, Adam and Mia revisit the past and open their hearts to the future and each other.
 

2 comments:

  1. I know! As soon as I finished If I Stay I wanted to read this book, I can't wait for it to be release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds charming!!! Definitely something that I would enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!