Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (12/07/2010)


Miz B and Teaser Tuesdays asks you to:
Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

 The Other Side of Dark by Sarah Smith


She's so cold; I'm shivering too.  She drew them and now I see them too.  I'm so scared I'm panting, I can't breathe.  I wrap my arms around her like we're drowning, and our lips are an inch from each other.  




I had to stop reading everything else and read this for a tour and so far it's pretty good. 




1 comment:

  1. Good teaser! sounds like a good one!! Hope you are enjoying it so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!