Thursday, December 9, 2010

Third Line Thursday

Last night I got to thinking that it would be fun to have a Thursday meme and third line Thursday came to me.  I'm pretty sure I've never seen this on any other blog, however if I'm wrong about that please let me know and I'll give props where they are due.  My simple rules for Third Line Thursday are as follows: Pick up the book you are currently reading, go to chapter 3 or page 3 or any page or chapter with a 3(13, 23, ect.) then type in the third line (sentence) from that page. See simple!


A quick online check showed American Airlines had a flight leaving in two hours.


3 comments:

  1. Sniffly Kitty blog does a Third Sentence Thursday. It's similar, but not always the 3rd chapter. Here is link to mine this week. Se what you think: :)
    http://ataleofmanyreviews.blogspot.com/2010/12/third-sentence-thursday_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a fun one! I seem to have missed it this week, but I'll definitely join in next Thursday =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!