Sunday, February 20, 2011

In My Mailbox (2/20/2011)

This week has been a great week for books here at my house! 

First I bought this amazing book.
I got this two days ago and have been glued to it since.  I've even decided to do my own year long Crazy Sexy Journey.

From the library I picked up.....
Impulse by Ellen Hopkins
A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler
Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
For review:
Stay by Deb Caletti
and
Invincible Summer by Hannah Moskowitz
In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by The Story Siren.  You can stop by her blog for a whole list of bloggers showing off their weekly loot. So what's happening in your mailbox?

4 comments:

  1. I've heard really good things about A Blue So Dark. I hope you enjoy it and all your reads. Great IMM!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard anything about a blue so dark but i have heard of rot and ruin. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

    If interested My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost picked up Crazy, Sexy, Diet---knowing someone else is reading it I might pick it up today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I know any of these books. Guess I gotta wait for your reviews!

    Here's my IMM

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!