Thursday, February 10, 2011

Third Line Thursday (6) Early to Death Early to Rise by Kim Harrison

Early to Death Early to Rise 
Author: Kim Harrison
Third Line Thursday Page 3

Smite? I thought, wincing.  She hadn't been on earth very long.  Barnabas fit in better, having been kicked out of heaven before the pyramids were built because he believed in choice, not fate, but Nikita once told me rumor had it he'd been ousted for falling in love with a human girl.

My thoughts- I really enjoyed Once Dead, Twice Shy and I'm looking forward to finally being able to really get into this one.


  My simple rules for Third Line Thursday are as follows: Pick up the book you are currently reading, go to chapter 3 or page 3 or any page or chapter with a 3(13, 23, ect.) then type in the third line (sentence) from that page. See simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!