Friday, February 18, 2011

Winner of the Books With Love Blog Hop





Thank you everyone for stopping by and checking out My Neurotic Book Affair.  I loved reading all of your comments about your favorite romance.  I think Pride and Prejudice was the winner by a lot, so I guess it's finally time I read that.  Seriously though I know why you are all here today, you want to know if you were the winner, right?  After randomizing all of your names and extra entries over at random.org the winner is....................................................................................
Carina L. Tai
Congratulations!!!!!
Once again thank you all for stopping by.  I hope you'll be back again and again.  Oh and just so you know I'll be offering more great books in the spring blog hop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!