Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (4/20/2011) Betrayed (The Guardian Legacy #2)

Betrayed
Author: Ednah Walters
Expected Release Date: August 1, 2011
Summary from Goodreads:
Lil has come to terms with her life as a Guardian/demon hunter and the wielder of the Nephilim most powerful weapon. But trouble looms in the Guardian enclave. Bran is pulling away from her and her best human friend is in trouble, and it's all Lil's fault

Last year I read the first book in The Guardian Legacy, Awaken.  It was one of my favorite books of 2010 and I can't wait to get my hands on Betrayed!

 Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we (bloggers) are anxiously awaiting. So what book are you excited about right now?

8 comments:

  1. This is a new-to-me title and author. I hope you enjoy it as much as you did the first book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gotten to read book 1 yet, glad to hear you enjoyed it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard about this book.I'm definitely going to check it out now.


    Thanks for stopping by!

    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this series yet but it sounds great! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Shari,

    I haven't read Awaken yet, but this series sounds really good. I'm gonna have to add this to my list. Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and I am returning the favor with a follow too:)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't heard of this series, but OMG I love that cover!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!