Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Firsts: Feast of Fools (The Morganville Vampires #4)

Feast of Fools (The Morganville Vampires #4)
Rachel Caine
Goodreads link

It was hard to imagine how Claire's day--even by Morganville standards--could get any worse . . . and then the vampires holding her hostage wanted breakfast.


The first sentence could have been "It was a dark and stormy night" and I would still be dying to read this book, because I've loved the first three books. If you're like me and late getting to the The Morganville Vampires, then let me just say these books rock so far!

The first sentence of a book can really set the mood so to speak.  When I'm shopping for books I always read the first sentence.  A lot of times that first one can be my deciding factor. I found this meme over at Well-Read Reviews you can find all of the rules and particulars there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!