Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (6/21/2011) Raven's Kiss

Raven's Kiss
Author: Toni LoTempio
Teaser from Page: 68


She leaned into me, dropping her voice to a conspiratorial whisper, and thrust her finger under my nose. "You've been holding out on me. You know who your Knight of Swords is, eh?"


Miz B hosts Teaser Tuesday every week, check her out for the official rules.  I never seem to be able to stick to the rule about only 2 sentences. (today I did stick to the rule)
I love reading teasers so let me know where I can view yours in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Advice for the hero...stop holding out on her. :-)

    I'm running late today. Here's my TT: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesdays_21.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!