Sunday, August 21, 2011

In My Mailbox (8/21/2011) Mail Time!

In My Mailbox is an amazing weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren that features the books we have received during the week. This week I received some great books that I've been drooling after for a while.

This week I received some great looking books for review.
Filter (The Von Strassenberg Saga Bk.1)
by: Gwenn Wright

Fate Book 1 of The Timeless Trilogy
by: Tallulah Grace

Red
by: Kait Nolan

Traded on Paperbackswap.com

Light Beneath Ferns
by: Anne Spollen

Thanks this week to Kait Nolan, Tallulah Grace and Gwenn Wright.

4 comments:

  1. Light Beneath Ferns has such a pretty cover. Great haul this week! :D Hope you enjoy them all!

    My In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of those. Hope you enjoy them all! Happy Reading!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. red looks interesting, hope you enjoy them!

    http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of these, looks good-- hope you enjoy!

    New To My Stash

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!