Sunday, October 9, 2011

Winner of Unruly Magic by Camilla Chafer

Hope you all had a wonderful week! I was at the beach last week and had the most wonderful, relaxing time. Spent most of my vacation outside enjoying the beautiful weather. I also got lots read and now have a ton of reviews to write! For now though I have a winner to announce. 

The lucky winner of Camilla Chafer's Unruly Magic is .............
Lori Strongin

Congratulations Lori, I'll be emailing you soon. Thank you to everyone that entered. Have a wonderful night! 

Coming soon: I'll be announcing the contest to celebrate recently reaching 600 followers!


1 comment:

  1. hahaha, fun pic! Thanks so much for the copy of Unruly Magic! Definitely looking forward to reading it!!!!


    Smiles!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!