Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (11/22/2011) Shade

Shade (Shade #1)
Author: Jeri Smith-Ready

Every word I needed to say jumbled up inside my head. Words like "breakup" and "over" and "good-bye." But how could I hurt him when he was such a wreck?




I finished this book today, and oh wow! I can't believe it took me this long to read it. I'll be reading Shift very soon for sure.


Miz B hosts Teaser Tuesday every week, check her out for the official rules.  I never seem to be able to stick to the rule about only 2 sentences.
I love reading teasers so let me know where I can view yours in the comments. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Read this one last year. It was pretty interesting! Great teaser choice!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!