Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (1/9/2012) Angelina's Secret

Angelina's Secret
Author: Lisa Rogers
Teaser from page: 1 (Advanced Reading Copy)

Bits of her latest premonition--or nightmare, as her mother liked to call them--flashed through her mind. She could see a police car, the driver's door hanging open as the lights whirled an array of dizzying colors across the road.







Miz B hosts Teaser Tuesday every week, check her out for the official rules.  I never seem to be able to stick to the rule about only 2 sentences.
I love reading teasers so let me know where I can view yours in the comments. Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. OOoh interesting! Wonder what her vision means!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great teaser! I'd definitely read more from it.

    My teaser is here: http://surroundedbybooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesdays-trouble-under-tree-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, kinda creepy. Great teaser. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog.

    Jennifer @ http://readingandwritingurbanfantasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!