Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (3/27/2012) Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King

Anyway, I think Dad's right. What difference does it make what college I go to? There are idiots at Yale whose fathers get them in. There are illeterate football players at all of the state schools. Bottom line--the only thing I care about is how much my education will cost. Because Dad has made it clear that I am paying. 


Teaser from page: 91


Summary from Goodreads:
Vera’s spent her whole life secretly in love with her best friend, Charlie Kahn. And over the years she’s kept a lot of his secrets. Even after he betrayed her. Even after he ruined everything.
 
So when Charlie dies in dark circumstances, Vera knows a lot more than anyone—the kids at school, his family, even the police. But will she emerge to clear his name? Does she even want to?
 
Edgy and gripping, Please Ignore Vera Dietz is an unforgettable novel: smart, funny, dramatic, and always surprising.


Please Ingnore Vera Dietz was released October 12, 2012

Miz B hosts Teaser Tuesday every week, check her out for the official rules.  I never seem to be able to stick to the rule about only 2 sentences.
I love reading teasers so let me know where I can view yours in the comments. Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. OOoh man, that kinda bites! I know some parents do feel that way for whatever reasons, but man! That dad doesn't sound too nice! Of course this is just the tease so I don't really know now do I?

    Nice tease! Really got me thinking!!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice teaser! This book sounds interesting :)

    My Teasers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome teaser! I love the voice of it.

    Here's my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of this book. Sounds good!

    Here is our TT:
    Good Choice Reading: TT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!