Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (6/27/2012) Circle of Silence

Author: Carol M. Tanzman
Expected Release Date: July 24, 2012


Summary from Goodreads:
THE BIGGEST STORY OF MY LIFE COULD BE HOW IT ENDS It's my turn to run a "Campus News" crew, and I've put together a team that can break stories wide open. And Washington Irving High has a truly great one to cover, if only we can find a lead.

A secret society has formed in our school. It announced its presence with pranks: underwear on the flagpole, a toilet in the hallway, cryptic notes. A circle of silence keeps the society a mystery. No one knows its members, agenda or initiation secrets-until a student lands in the hospital under "strange" circumstances.

I "will" blow this story wide open and stop others from being hurt...or worse. And while my ex, Jagger, might want to help, I don't trust him yet. (And, no, not because of our past together. That is "not" important to this story.)

But whether you find me, Valerie Gaines, reporting in front of the camera, or a victim in the top story of the newscast...be sure to watch "Campus News" at 9:00 a.m. this Friday.



I just read a mystery and it was so good that I am ready for another. Bring It On! 



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we (bloggers) are anxiously awaiting. So what book are you excited about right now?

2 comments:

  1. This one's new to me — thanks for putting it on my radar! Secret societies seem to be coming into vogue in YA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized that NetGalley has this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!