Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012 Favorite Reads

I can't believe 2012 is almost over. It's been a crazy year full of ups and downs all of which I'm grateful for. I found some new favorite books, songs, and bands. Made some new friends and reconnected with some old  ones. I discovered Earl Grey Lattes and spent way too much money at Starbucks. I shed more than forty pounds and learned to knit hats. I watched way too much tv, but who am I to resist Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Once Upon A Time, How I Met Your Mother and way too many more to name. I also found myself enjoying more genres of books other than Young Adult and have made a decision regarding the blog (more on that in a later post). I'm looking forward to see what 2013 has in store for me. I hope you have a year full of growth, happiness, health and many amazing moments. 

Now on to my favorite books of 2012 in no particular order. (Read in 2012 not necessarily published in 2012)

Saving June by Hannah Harrington


The Fault In Our Stars by John Green 

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

Masque Of The Read Death by Bethany Griffin


Obsidian and Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Foolish Games (The whole Foolish Games series really) by Leah Spiegel


Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

Night Sky by Jolene Perry

More Than Meets The Ink by Elle Aycart (NOT YOUNG ADULT!!!!)

Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry

Something Like Normal by Trish Dollar

First Visions (Second Sight #1) by Heather Topham Wood


Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire (Not really Young Adult more "New Adult")

Speechless by Hannah Harrington

Down To You by M. Leighton (NOT YOUNG ADULT!!!)

Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway


Rock Me by Cherrie Lynn (NOT YOUNG ADULT!!!)

The Secret Of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen (New Adult)

Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers


So there you have it. Some of my favorite reads of 2012. I'm looking forward to reading other blogger's favorite lists so if you have posted one please leave me a comment with your link. If you want to check out any of my favorites just click on the title and you will be taken to the goodreads page for that book.

Happy New Year! Be Safe and Have Fun! I'll be home reading a book:)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing what you think!